Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Snorkel Thank You Cards

(make sure you scroll down, there are two cards in this post)

Today was the last day of swim lessons. I can't believe the summer is almost over! We started out with a two-week session and the instructors were so much fun, so relaxed and so accomodating that we stayed for the entire six-weeks. It was a great diversion while I was studying for the bar exam and my DD really learned so much. God bless lifeguards and anyone who works with children!

I made a couple thank you cards, and a batch of homemade brownies for the lifeguard staff at the pool using my Cosmo Cricket Snorkel paper. The large "Thanks" stamp is from Heidi Swapp, everything else (except the goggles/pti) are from Cosmo.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! We are going to hit Busch Gardens and Disney World over the next few days, and just relax and have a few more fun days together until school start.

No comments: