Friday, April 17, 2009

Rock Star - Inkadinkado


Hey y'all! My crafty mojo is starting to creep back, kind of like the water in our county's nearly empty reservoir. (Nothing like watering the tomatoes at 3am, but that's another story).

I still had my Inkadinkado stamps out after yesterday's last minute card mini-marathon, so I put Rock Star back to work again, along with some Heather Bailey Freshcut paper (love the fabric equally as much!).

Our church has had an interim pastor for over a year now, and Sunday is her last day before our new minister arrives. I originally planned to go with something very inspirational, like this, with at least a cross, a bible verse and some flowers. But when I reflected on my personality and the relationship that my girls and I have with this minister, I realized that I wanted to say, "You Rock." It may not be the most churchy - but it really expresses how I feel. Going to miss her very much!

No comments: