Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy New Year?

Oh boy, I know it's been a while. But I didn't realize I haven't posted this year at all, sheesh!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that tomorrow I'll be participating in Ali Edward's A Week in the Life documentation project.  This will be a great week to document as we are back to a regular schedule now that Spring Break is over, and we have a birthday and school play to include. I'm going to follow her 4-page a day format, although I'm worried this will be too much. All I can do is try and see how it works out. I've got a yellow envelope ready for each day's ephmera, and I've made a rough schedule of how our week is going to look so I can make sure to get photos of everything in between. 

Even though I'm planning to be as spontaneous as a I can about this project, I've made a list of things I want to try to include so I can make sure to squeeze in those extra pics and moments I might need on the "off-days."

OUR WEEK
Monday - Work, Bell Choir, Circle Meeting
Tuesday - School visit, doctor appt, parent-teacher conference
Wednesday - Work, Olivia's birthday, Church
Thursday - Work, School Play
Friday - Work, School Play
Saturday -
Sunday - Church, Birthday Party

This list will also help me organize myself after the week is over so I can remember what happened when. I also made a list of things I want to make sure to document.
  • My outfit everyday
  • Where I work
  • Who I work with
  • My office
  • Picking up Olivia from school
  • Lizzy at the bus stop
  • Church activities (I have almost no pictures of this!)
  • How much does gas, bread, milk, etc cost?
  • Where we grocery shop
  • What we ate
  • What I read
  • Newsworthy events
  • Etc?
All for now! Looking forward to getting started tomorrow. :)



No comments: