Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010

I've been debating whether or not to do a traditional hand-stamped Christmas card, or go the route I did last year and print multiple copies of a digitally designed card. I finally took a look at the calendar and decided it was time to make a decision. In order to take the pressure off and because they were such a big hit with family and friends, I'll be doing a digital card. I'll just have to try to ignore how much I just spent on Christmas stamps from Waltzingmouse and Papertrey and try not to feel so guilty. But if I can my digital cards printed soon, then I'll feel good about taking my time making some genuine handmade cards for a few folks who I know like the handmade stuff.

However, instead of printing at home I'm planning to use an online printing service. I'm thinking about using Shutterfly, and putting my own design on one of their full-bleed postcards. Any other suggestions out there?

No comments: