Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday's Cards


Wednesday's Cards



Almost done with Christmas cards. Next year I’m starting January.
Which means I’ll be starting over with Christmas cards in two weeks.
Riiiight. I really love these two cards above. I have no idea what
stamp this is, it’s been my tray for a while (I think?) and I thought
I’d give it a try. I recently organized and sorted all my stamps, so
I was happy to see that I had more Christmas theme stamps then I
realize! Also, sadly, I realized that I haven’t used my new Holy
Family Tryptych yet. I liked it a lot and ordered it, but I’ve test
stamped and colored it, and just can’t get excited about the results.
I don’t really have time to play anymore, so it may have to wait for
next year.

The cards above were colored with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol.
Stickles on selected portions.

No comments: