Thursday, July 2, 2009

BASIC GREY: JUNEBUG THANKS


Does anyone else love the little Basic Grey paper pads like I do? Everytime they come out with a new line, which seems to be every other week these days, I try to grab a paper pad if I have a little extra cash. It's the cost of two Starbucks coffee drinks, and the prints are smaller and perfect for card making.

My LSS just received Junebug and Lemonade from Basic Grey, and while I loved the pretty prints in Lemonade, the Provencal colors of Junebug really caught my eye. Here's a card I made last night! Very little stamping, just the "Thanks" from Stampin' Up! and polka dot backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms.

What are you doing today? I am starting work on property law and we might take a little break and go to the mall today. :)

4 comments:

IamDerby said...

Love this card! So cute!

B said...

Oh Aimee, love the fun colors against the b&w!!! Very fun card!

Cheryl Walker said...

I love this one!! I love all the bright colors you used:) very very pretty!!!

Hope you have a happy 4th of July!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

tifflynn76 said...

I LOVE this card. The color combination is so pretty! Great job!