Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby Girl Stoplight Card


Are you wondering why I called this a stoplight card? When I originally made it for the recipient's baby shower, the little dresses were unintentionally configured as red, yellow, green from top to botoom - just like a stoplight! But, the office I work in deals with a lot of auto accidents, so I was afraid my co-worker might think there was a connection I didn't mean to be there, so I switched it around. KWIM? I know, not that exciting of a story! LOL.

Recipe:
Stamp: Inkadinkado Baby Girl, Cornish Heritage Farms Polka Dot Backgrounder
Paper: Pink Pirouette (Stampin Up), Whisper White
Ink: Palette PTI Colors (various shades), Distress (various shades)
Accessories: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Edge Punch, Oval Nestabilities

No comments: