Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sizzix Hello Kitty Cards


Friday (and again Saturday) I braved Jo-Anns Black Friday sale to get three Hello Kitty Sizzix dies at 60% off. I could write an entire post about this experience, but in an effort to stay positive and joyful this holiday season, I'm simply say that they irritation I felt has started to subside. I'll save my real disappointment for the letter I plan to write to Jo-Anns customer service. (Can you say: rude cashiers, bad crowd control, & prices ringing up incorrectly?).


Here are two cards I made with my new dies. I'm not even a true HK fan (Rachel, if you are reading this, go away NOW!) but I really have some cute card ideas for my good friend, who really is a true fan. I endured all the pain mentioned above with the sole purpose of making her the cutest, card, evah.

Not one single stamp was used on this card.

Recipe
Stamps: NONE
Paper: Generic cardstock in hot pink, purple, and black.
Ink: NONE
Accessories: Stickles, American Crafts Brads, Sizzix Hello Kitty dies, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

No comments: