Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's A Digital Christmas

I used Photoshop and my printer to print most of my Christmas cards this year. I'm having loads of fun playing with some of the House of 3 digital Christmas elements in making all sorts of fun projects. The first one I'll show you is a Christmas image that prints at 5 x 7, I've been able to "print on demand" when I've found myself needing a few extra quick cards this year. I just print and slap it in an envelope.



The second are some photo tags I made using the House of 3 message brushes. I sized them in Photoshop so they would be super easy to cut using my 1 3/4" circle punch. Now that I know how easy this is, I'm planning to start designing more printable images that work with our favorite punches. And you see those faint horizontal lines on the tags? Yea, I did that on purpose. (Not really, my printer sucks y'all).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow - aren't you crafty. I totally have not grasped the whole digital thing, but man, these cards and tags are fantastic and you can do so much more than if you were "real" crafting them. Very cute! Love the Disney pics down there...especially the one where you say your daughter is done with this - LOL; cute!