Friday, May 7, 2010

Double Slider Mini Album - Teacher Appreciation Week


This week has been crazy busy making and delivering Teacher Appreciation gifts for my daughter's first grade class. Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate the teacher, but what was I thinking? I'm not very good at being realistic, and I was too ambitious and ended up being really stressed out about this week for a long time. I'm glad it's over! I made several gifts, but the highlight was the double-slider mini album made using Andrea Walford's pattern and video available here. It's not terribly complicated as long as you read the directions real well and watch the video a few times before you get started. It was a fun project and I love how it came together. The sliders work perfectly and it's just a really great gift that holds a lot of pictures.

No comments: