Sunday, October 19, 2008

Eastern Blooms & Stampin' Pastels Card

I'm going to change up the Halloween theme a bit to show you this card using Stampin' Up! products from the new catalog. The stamp set is Eastern Blooms and the colors are Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point (In Colors). Flowers are stamped with Versamark ink, then Stampin' Pastels are applied to the Versamark using a sponge dauber. I trimmed each flower using my snips. This doesn't take as long as it sounds.

And please don't fault my Stampin' Up! White Craft pad for the poor result with the polka dots. It's very old and I think time to replace with a fresh new pad.

Recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Polka Dot Background, Sentiments
Ink: Versamark, White Craft
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, Scallop Edge Border Punch, White Embossing Powder

No comments: