Friday, December 12, 2008

Home for the Holidays


Is this my first Christmas card post? Seriously folks, I'm so far behind. I'm happy and blessed to be working full-time, but I'm so exhausted at night I just haven't had much energy to be crafty.

However, I have found a new time to get stuff done. I have an hour lunch break and so earlier this week I took my Revolution and some paper and did some die-cutting in my car during my lunch hour. Isn't that sad? I eat lunch in the car! I'm learning to embrace the quiet, but I have to keep my radio off because it drains the battery. I had to have somebody jump-start me today! Anyway, the Revolution is PERFECT for car die-cutting. I'm going to leave in my trunk. It's small enough that I can hold it, but it has a nice magnetic base so my nesties don't slide around. Awesome.

This is one of my Christmas cards this year. I'll probably only get out 10 or so of these because of the amount of time it takes to make each one. I cut out the red scallops and vanilla squares during my lunch break :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Boards & Beams, Papertrey Ink Home for the Holidays, Papertrey Ink Silent Night
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, PTI Pure Poppy, Kraft, Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey Wassail
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Distress Tea Dye, Stampin' Up! Black, Palette green (doesn't matter what shades you use really)
Ribbon: Martha Stewart Red Seam Binding
Accessories: Tim Holtz Distress Stickles, MS Snowflake Punch, Gold brads, Markers, Nestabilities square, scallop square, and tag die, Ranger Glossy Accents

No comments: