Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Exhibitors, Winter CHA 2009 - Part 2

This is a continuation from the previous post about new CHA Exhibitors at the Winter 2009 CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Show in Anaheim.


  • Paris Hilton, The Creativity Collection - Yes, it's true. Paris Hilton now has her own line of scrapbooking products, as well as fabric embellishments and sewing kits. I don't know quite what to say about this. Except, can I be on your design team? ;) (P.S., Paris herself will be at the booth on Sunday from 2:30-3:30 PM) Booth #2500 

  • Tree of Life - These are small, decorative trees (think of an ornament holder) that are designed to be 3-D scrapbooks. The idea is that you can have little themed trees throughout your home for birthday, anniversaries, graduation, etc. Ok, ok - I realize my explanation makes no sense. Just go to the web site and check it out. Ok? Ok. Booth #2818

  •  Sounds Easy - This is not the first voice embellishment for scrapbooking, but it designed to be more economical. I've always been interested in adding sounds to scrapbooks, but have been turned off by the price of one chip. I'd love to add little voices, recitals, etc to my books, and this looks like a cool way to accomplish that. Booth #21 

  • Ribbon Ring - This product for ribbon storage is not new, but they are new to CHA this year, so if you want your LSS to order it, then make sure they visit. Booth #2707

  • Joy of Stamping - It's a new stamp cleaner, which promises to clean every kind of ink and every kind of stamp. Sounds cool, I'm always looking for a good stamp cleaner, but I have to admit the name was kind of a letdown. I didn't really expect a booth called "Joy of Stamping" to only have stamp cleaner - but hey, a good cleaner can make all the difference right? Booth #11


That's all for now - I think I've covered all the new papercraft companies (and then some). If I've missed anything, please let me know in the comments below.



No comments: