Thursday, January 22, 2009

Papertrey Ink Ponk Life Swap


I finally finished my PTI swap cards for SCS today. Swaps can be fun, especially when you receive them and see what cute things other stampers have created. But I always feel so much pressure to make some nice, that I think, and think, and think to come up with something cute. Too much thinking!

This is what I've come with. I ended up making a Mother's Day card, although according to my own mother, she can't see the connection between the lily pads and Mother's Day. I asked her just to go with it! I used the Papertrey Ink Pond Life set, along with my nestabilities ribbon tag dies and some retired Stampin' Up! DSP (Haiku).

Recipe
Paper: Stampin' Up! Haiku, Baja Breeze Cardstock, Certainly Celery Cardstock
Ink: Variety of PTI palette inks
Accessories: Martha Stewart Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Prismacolor Pencil, Nestabilities Ribbon Tag Die, Making Memories Crystal Brads

No comments: