Thursday, June 25, 2009

Disney Bind-It-All Mini Scrapbook


This is a project I started awhile ago for a friend. We went to Disney to celebrate graduation from graduate school, and I wanted to make a little mini-book to commemorate the fun. I made it 8 x 8, and used my bind-it-all to put it together.

The first picture here has a little embellishment created using a piggy tale sliding door. The little door slides up and down, so there are two pictures in the frames.

The Typhoon Lagoon Disney waterpark scrapbook layout has some interactive features also. I added some panels that lift up (I used my SU tab punch to make the "Lift Here" portion) and this allowed me to add lots more pictures then would normally fit on an 8x8 scrapbook page.

I used mostly Creative Imagination papers from my LSS and brads and other embellishments that fit my red, white, yellow & black color scheme that I've been hoarding.

The rest of the pics can be seen in the photo album for the mini-book. Thanks for looking!

Disney Mini-Book Photo Album (click to open a page in Flickr)

No comments: