Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School's Out! Teacher Card


How's this for a teacher thank you card? LOL. I know that not all teachers would really appreciate this one (I know I wouldn't - I haven't had a bikini bod in a veeerrrry long time), but the teacher I have in mind will probably like it.

The supplies should all look familiar. The stamps are from Papertrey Ink's "Day at the Beach" set, and the patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket Snorkel. I also used some Snorkel ribbon, a Cuttlebug embossing folder and a few other miscellaneous items.

Speaking of my stamp set, I lost one of my flip flops! Ahhhhhh! It's the polka dot flip flop. It's so cute and it's my favorite of all the stamps. I've looked everywhere. Such a bummer. That's one problem with these little clear stamps, they are very easy to lose and super hard to fine. Please cross your fingers that I find it!

SUPPLIES
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Snorkel, Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze & Tangerine Tango, White (Papertrey)
Ink: Pure Poppy (Papertrey)
Accessories: Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities & Double-ended tag, brads, sewing machine, ribbon (Cosmo Cricket)

No comments: