Thursday, June 25, 2009

PAPERTREY DAY AT THE BEACH

Ahhh summer. I have to enjoy it vicariously through my stamps since I'm too busy studying to do much else. Maybe we'll go to the beach for a couple hours next week, I'm feeling the need to get out of the house.

Anyway, isn't this cute? I was thinking of a really colorful beach towel when I made it. I stamped the background using the stripes from Let Freedom Ring and stamped it using colors from my Gaugin & Lautrec Palette Cubes (Paris Lights, Claret & Beaux Arts Blue). I used the same colors on the flip flops, then overstamped the thong using fresh snow and embossed with white embossing powder.

Recipe
Ink: Palette:Paris Lights, Claret & Beaux Arts Blue (Ellen Hutson)
Stamps: Let Freedom Ring, Day at the Beach (PTI)
Paper: Raspberry Fizz and Stampers Select White (PTI)
Accessories: Cosmo Cricket Snorkel green ribbon, unknown brad, white embossing powder

2 comments:

Rhonna Farrer said...

your blog couture is simply FAB!!!
love it!
enjoy!
R

B said...

Heh, love love love the bright colors on this card and that ribbon is yummy!