Monday, June 1, 2009

Justrite Graduation Card

pic removed for privacy reasons

Happy Monday. And so the graduation slam begins. Between today and next week we'll be attending a half-dozen graduations and parties. Ugh. I'm happy for the graduates, but honestly - I find the ceremonies tedious. I thought law school graduation was painful enough.

Anyway, I made these for two young men graduating from high school, using the JustRite stamper. I really need to order the new alphabet sets from JustRite, because I am still really annoyed that the older alphabets are not vertically centered. Hopefully the recipients won't notice. I used custom paper from our LSS, which carries a wide variety of papers for the local high schools. The monogram is centered on the SU! Top Note die, and everything else should be self-explanatory.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: