Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh Happy Day Teacher Card



This card is similar to the School's Out card from a few days ago. It uses the same Cosmo Cricket Snorkel paper and Papertrey Day at the Beach stamp set.

I've finally found a nice place in my dining room stamp area to keep my sewing machine set up. I see this done on so many cards, and I love the look. It's very easy, just like sewing on paper. The only thing I have to remember is not to put adhesive where I think I might be sewing. The adhesive gums up the needle and the presser foot.



SUPPLIES
Paper: Pure Poppy & white cardstock (Papertrey), Snorkel patterned paper (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Versafine Plumeria, Palette Claret, Papertrey Fresh Snow, Tim Holtz Tea Dye & Broken China Distress
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cosmo Cricket Snorkel ribbon, brads, sewing machine

No comments: