Saturday, April 7, 2007

Easter


Easter
Originally uploaded by rusewcrazy.


It's not quite what I originally had planned, i.e., extra lace, frills, embroideries, smocking and/or insertions. but I was starting to feel like she was going to have to wear something storebought. That just won't do for Easter Sunday.

I've been working on this dress for a while, it's actually really simple but it's been my practice piece for my brand new ruffler (thank you eBay) and I had to do a lot of tweaking to get the gathering just right. It's a little big, and Olivia is not that crazy about it, but I think with a simple white tshirt underneath it will be ok. She has dark olive coloring, and yellow just suits her perfectly.

If she let's me take a picture on Sunday I'll post that, but I like the hangar photo because you can see the cute Minnie Mouse lining.

No comments: