Monday, February 9, 2009

Papertrey Friend Card Challenges

Yesterday we had a day off from challenges, and Nichole announced the release of buttons

on her blog. I don't use a lot of buttons because they're usually so spendy, but these are very economical. I can see adding a pack or two of these to my next order. :)


Today's challenge was to make a card for your best friend. Since we've moved so many times in the past few years I don't have a "best" friend - but many good, close friends that have been along with me for the various stages in my life. My friend Jenny and I became very close in law school, because we're both very crafty and managed to survive those three years without getting sucked into the high school-like drama (yes, really - law school isn't much better than high school, sigh).

She's also a scientist and loves frogs, so I frequently seek out frog-themed stamps. Oddly enough, I've been using Pond Life all week, so I brought it out again in order to use the frog.

I hope she likes it!

Aimee
Recipe:
Stamp: Pond Life (Papertrey)
Paper: Cardstock (Papertrey), Heather Bailey Patterned Paper
Ink: Berry Blossoms (Papertrey)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Crystal Brads

No comments: