Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Hello - Hero Arts

Happy Friday! Days like today make me wish the kids were at home. It's such gorgeous weather outside, it'd be a perfect day to go over to the beach, or even to Disney for a few hours. The weekends are too busy for my tastes these days, full of ballet lessons, laundry & grocery shopping. I'm just itching for a few relaxing days without any chores to do or any place to go. I bet you feel that way too sometimes.

I'm finally making some progress clearing off my dining room craft table, and I made this very quick card today. The Hello stamp came from the $1 section at Michaels, and the wood-grained flower is from Hero Arts. I think it took five minutes? Maybe six if you count the time it took to fold the brown cardstock.

No recipe today, I've decided to not do that anymore because I think it's basically a waste of time. I'll usually mention the stamp company, and the rest should be obvious, right? :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: