Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hero Arts Graduation Owl Card


Hello all! I am happy to report that I have been busy studying for the bar exam, which takes place at the end of July. I also had a job interview last week so cross your fingers for that! And finally, some crafty-mojo has been creeping my way again. I'm starting to find a balance between everything happening in my life, which makes finding time to be crafty is a little easier.

This is a sweet card I made for a girl we know who is graduating high school. I used my new Hero Arts stamps, the cloud stamp is S5215, and the owl is from a ClearDesign set, CL336. I sponged some green ink (I think it's Landscape Palette ink) over the bottom of the clouds, and layered the owl over it. The cloud was inked up with Versafine Seafoam. The owl is colored with Prismacolor pencils.

No comments: