Sunday, May 31, 2009

Papertrey Beach Teacher Card


I struggled with what to make for teacher cards for several weeks. I contemplated several school-themed sets, but when I saw the new Papertrey Ink Day at the Beach set I knew it would be perfect. We live near the beach, and I know how much the teachers look forward to summer. The sentiments in this set are just perfect. This card is one of many I've been working on for teachers. This particular one will be given to a music teacher.

The flip flips and paper choice (Cosmo Cricket Snorkel) were inspired by Debbie Olson. Thanks Debbie! :) The inks were simply sponged onto the white rectangle.

Thanks for looking.

RECIPE
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Snorkel, Papertrey Ink White and Pure Poppy, Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Day at the Beach
Accessories: Cosmo Cricket Snorkel Lime Green twill, Spellbinders double-ended tag trio, Stampin' Up! scallop-edge border punch, green brads, pure poppy ink.
Accessories:

No comments: