Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sizzix Big Shot Pro, Part 2

Edited to add: The dimensions I gave below are the finished sizes of the cards. The dies themselves are ~12x12.

I found some additional info on the new Sizzix Big Shot Pro. I've always been a big fan of Accucut, but it's been out my price range (as well it should be) and this seems like the next big thing. I've got a few pics for you of some of the envelopes (A6!!!), boxes, cards & albums that can be made with the 12" Big Shot Pro dies. Also, custom die-making services will be available. I have no idea if this is meant for consumers, or what the price range will be. The envelope and card shape dies are a real boon for cardmakers, thanks Sizzix!

For more of my CHA news and information, please visit this page.

Sizzix Big Shot Pro retail price will be $349 (can you say coupon?). The dies will retail for $59. There are lots more dies, I've posted pics of just a few of them below. These will be available in November, which gives me plenty of time to start saving some money!

The dimensions for the pics below are as follows: Cupcake card (5x6), Flip Flop Card (8x9 1/4), Self-Closing Card (7 1/8 x 5 1/4).



Heart Closure Box ( 2 5/8 x 2 5/8 x 2 5/8), Carry All Box (3 1/4 x 4 5/8 x 2 3/8), CD Box (5 5/8 x 5 x 3/8)


Envelope #10 letter (9 1/2 x 4 1/8), A6 Horizontal Pocket & Insert (6 1/4 x 4 1/2), A6 Vertical Pocket & Insert (4 1/2 x 6), Square #2 Envelope (6 1/4)

1 comment:

Cassi said...

awesome post -- i googled Big Shot Pro and it took me to a thread at Splitcoast, that's how i ended up here. you've got the best info i've found thus far -- good job!