Monday, July 27, 2009

Tomorrow's the Day

It's 3:49 am on Monday morning. I just got home from picking Lizzy up from her trip to New Orleans. They left at noon on Sunday and drove straight through. It's going to take me a few minutes to get to sleep so I thought I would check in.

Tomorrow and Wednesday are my big exam. I feel like I've been studying forever but still can't remember a darn thing. I really don't think I'm going to actually pull it off, but I would appreciate any thoughts and prayers nonetheless!

So today is my last study day, and I hope losing these few hours of sleep today isn't going to mess up my body rhythms too much the next couple of days. Nothing really I can do at this point except try to stay relaxed.

Is anyone else going to the CHA Craft SuperShow this weekend? I'm still definitely planning to go, but I just don't know if it will be Friday or Saturday. Please let me know if you think you will be there!

Have a wonderful week - and I'll post again on Thursday, when I will be a much happier, relaxed, person. :D

1 comment:

cr8iveme said...

good luck on your exam.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS