Monday, July 13, 2009

CHA Summer 2009 - Sizzix




Sizzix Big Shot Pro. Click here for larger pic.

It's finally time to start talking about the CHA Summer 2009 releases. It's going to be in Orlando this year, and I'm planning to go to the retail show. I'll be busy for the manufacturer show :::cough:::bar exam::::cough:::: but I'll be FREEEEE on Friday! I'm not at excited at all (not).

Here's the first bit of news that I've found so far. Sizzix (maker of the Big Shot and Big Kick) are going to have some very EXCITING new products. Kudos to them! I'll add pictures as soon as I have them. I'm very interested to see the new 12" x 12" dies. They are also releasing "ScoreBoards Dies," which I'm not too sure what they are supposed to be - but it has something to do with cutting & scoring chipboard. I'm also really excited too see some of the new Build A Bear dies from Sizzix. Stampin' Up! will have a few of these first in their holiday mini catalog though. I have absolutely no idea what these will look like though.

Please make sure you check back on my blog frequently, I'll add updates as soon as I find them. Bookmark this page for future reference.

SIZZIX Summer 2009 Releases:
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro Machine 12" x 12" (OMG - first picture in this post)
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro Bigz 12" x 12" dies (OMG!!!)
- Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Machine ($29.00) (pic below)
- Sizzix ScoreBoards Dies
- Sizzix Movers & Shapers in 12" x 12" dies
- Sizzix Build-A-Bear Workshop dies

2 comments:

Jamie Pyles said...

Oh my 12x12 big shot!!! Now I am doomed:):):) I have enjoyed visiting your blog!!! Have a great week:)
Take care
Jamie

Bootybella Designs Inc. said...

OMG!!!! Just what I needed - a 12x12 - just when you think they have all your money....they come out with something MORE that YOU MUST HAVE!
Thanks for sharing!!!
MWAH~